Nanesh Hospital's Diabetes Care Clinic
Healthy Diet for Diabetics-
1) Forget Sugar, Cut Carbs:
• Fill your breakfast food high in fiber & proteins.
2) Fill your plate with Veggies:
• Green Veggies are the most beneficial, add more of them to your meal.
3) Switch Dessert with Berries:
• Eating berries (Strawberries, Raspberries & Blueberries) instead of typical desserts is SAFER Option.
4) Snack on nuts & Seeds:
• Nuts & Seeds are packed with fiber & healthy fats, which makes them filling & stops hunger in its tracks.
(AVOID THEM AFTER DINNER)
5) Don’t fill yourself:
• Don’t eat until you’re feeling completely full, Stop when you’re no longer feeling hungry.
6) Keep Junk Food out of the Sight:
• You know the adage, “Out of the sight, Out of the Mind.” This also works well when it comes to food.
Nothing makes it easier than having a Full Care Treatment that includes regular consultation with Diabetologist, Customized Lifestyle & Diet plan from A Dietician, regular tests, Medication, Diabetes Friendly products all under one roof.